Saturday 22 October 2011

Picture Ponder: Do you ever feel different?


Do you ever feel different?  Do you feel that all the other mums out there are breezing through their day, all organised and have it all together? 

I know when I am struggling with the constant battle to keep the house tidy, keep up with all the activities, appointments, work, meals and all the things we have to do in our busy lives, I wander why I can struggle with this busy lifestyle when others seem to sail through it.  Why am I different?  Perhaps I'm not organised enough, perhaps I dont time manage well, perhaps I just dont do things efficiently?   

Or perhaps, could it be possible that there isn't enough time in today's lifestyle to get it all done and I am not actually different at all?  Maybe there are other mum's out there, that seem to have it all together, that struggle too with balancing all the balls in the air? 

As long as I continue to create those happy moments for my family does it really matter that I can drop some balls whilst juggling?  I can pick them up and keep trying to keep them in the air and in the meantime create ways to make juggling easier.

So although little Charlie here is this photo IS different, he really doesnt think he is.  He is just one of the bunnies, enjoying his present moment living alongside his mates.  Maybe I am not any different to you either? 

And as Charlie and the bunnies teach us - Enjoy the bounty whilst its there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment